INTERNAL RULES OF CONDUCT AT THE GRADINA CAMPING 2020
- Caravan deployment at the camping site is allowed in the hours 12 AM – 04:30 PM, inclusive, using camping facilities. The existing service price list shall be applied.
- A 3-D scheme of caravan/camper/fortsel or/shed positioning was published on the gradina Camping website. Failure to comply with the shall lead to offender’s own facility’s repositioning. If the offender refuses to do so their access to the camping will be suspended, this including access to electricity, water supply until they remove the inconsistency and position their facility according to that scheme.
- If a caravan arrives beyond the above deployment hours it will be left within the camping site, however deployment and connection of a caravan to electric power and water supplies will be scheduled for the next day. Exceptions will be allowed subject to Camping Manager’s express consent only.
- Accommodation of holidaymakers arriving with their caravans, campers or tents will be subject to CAMP SOUTH BEACH LTD employee’s presence. Exceptions will be allowed subject to Camping Manager’s consent only.
- The area of a hired camping lot at the Gradina Camping for the 2019 summer season will be eighty (80) sqm and will shape a rectangular sized 8 metres (facing the sea) to 10 metres of width measured perpendicularly to the sea front. The maximum sheds should not exceed six metres of width (facing the sea/3 metres of width (perpendicularly to the sea front). Fencing of used area will be allowed as follows: sticks, ropes, hedges, flowers or a light decorative fence with height of not more than seventy (70) centimeters.
- Accommodation of holidaymakers will follow a caravan/tent/camper deployment scheme as published on CAMP SOUTH BEACH LTD’s official website. All persons aged under 18 will only be accommodated if accompanied by an adult (parent).
- Camping employees will be in charge of pre-season preparation of lands for caravans/camper/tent deployment, prior to the beginning of each season. No supplementary landscaping activities are allowed over the active season.
- CAMP SOUTH BEACH LTD will bear no responsibility for items, forgotten or left unattended, within camping site.
- CAMP SOUTH BACH LTD will bear no responsibility for material or non-material loss suffered by holidaymakers as a result of accidents entailed by cuts to electricity or water supply caused by third parties. The campsite shall not be liable for any material and moral damages of camping trips residents and visiting tourists caused by natural calamities, disasters, storms, strong wind and / or rain.
- CAMP SOUTH BEACH LTD’s Management will be entitled to launch checks at all times, to be conducted by their employees, and will recourse to the support of the Police, as the case may be, subject to the provisions of the Internal Rules of Conduct and legal residence Campers and tourists on the campsite.
- In case of such checks a holidaymaker will be supposed to produce the document for their stay issued by the reception desk on accommodation to the CAMP SOUTH BEACH LTD’s inspecting employee and for persons who have been proved to have settled and used the lot.
- The status of visitors will only be given to persons who are legally registered at the reception desk according to the requirements as per the legislation of the Republic of Bulgaria on registration of persons accommodated at short-term leisure sites. All unregistered persons duly identified in the lot will be considered offenders of the campsite. The consequences of any violation found will be borne by the the person registered at the lot (or bungalow) where such violation has been established. The violation will be considered a breach of the Terms and Rules of procedure leading to the campsite right to terminate the lease early relationship.
- Before your arrival, camping residents and visiting tourists have to pay for all services for their stay at the campsite, according to the price list of SOUTH BEACH CAMPING LTD
- The allowed number of persons allocated in one lot shall be 4 max (one camping resident and three visiting tourists). Upon additional payment, according to the Camping’s existing price list, one lot may accept not more than three (3) persons having the status of guest tourists to be added to the camping holidaymaker/visiting tourist.
- When booking the holidaymaker should indicate the model, brand and registration plate of the car that will enjoy the right to free access. The change / replacement of the car enjoying free access with another without notifying the campsite manager will lead to the right of the camping to deny access to the new substitute car.
- No redeployment and / or sublicense of use of plots, caravans, campers, tents or bungalows by the holidaymakers, residents or visiting tourists shall be allowed by any third party that are unduly registered at Camping’s Reception Desk. Failure to do so shall form grounds for unilateral, early termination of the lease contract by SOUTH BEACH CAMPING LTD. After termination of the lease contract, the rights of the tenant, including residents and visiting tourists to keep and use the rented area shall automatically terminate in the future, access to them can be restricted from the date of notification of termination of the lease as already paid amounts will be subject to no refunds. Keeping them off is actually the amount payable for cancellation due to non-fulfilment of contractual obligations. The notification shall be placed / stuck to the facility used by campers. In connection with the above, with familiarisation of the Internal Rules of Conduct, camping’s residents and visiting tourists shall declare their agreement and did not object to the right of CAMPING SOUTH BEACH LTD Ltd. if the latter oust the camper, the caravan and/or the tent . In view of the given/declared consent to the exercise of this right by the campsite, the conduct of its employees and/or employees cannot be accepted for arbitrarily action, constitutes such a prevention. Together with the effects above, in case of violation of this regulation, the offender shall also owe the camping monetary penalty worth BGN three thousand (3,000).
- For the entire period of stay, an accommodated holidaymaker will be entitled to access the camping site with one (1) motor vehicle and will be provided a car/motorbike pass at the reception desk. Only with the knowledge of the campsite manager the vehicle, which has been granted a pass, may be replaced by another.
- No parking of vehicles on commercial areas, green areas and in places other than those specified for parking.
- No parking and passing of all types of vehicles, as well as positioning of any type of beach accessories, sheds, etc on the areas, designated as dunes, in accordance with the changes made in The Black Sea Coast Spatial Development Act. Violators are subject to sanctions determined in Art. 24c (2) and Art. 30 (2) and (3) in The Black Sea Coast Spatial Development Act. If sanctions are imposed by the competent authorities of the campsite company, they will be entitled to recourse against the violators.
- Responsibility for violations of the rules referred to Art. 19 rests entirely with the Offender. The campsite has the right to request the immediate removal of the stuff in the restricted areas.
- The campsite company may not advertise and offer camping lots which are located in the restricted areas for sale to campers.
- Holidaymakers, residents and visiting tourists using public bathrooms are required to close and to open them by means of a chip to be received upon registration at the reception desk. A holidaymaker shall pay a deposit for each chip/chips received as may be determined by the management of the campsite. A receipt will be given to each camp visitor, which must be kept until the time of checkout. When a chip is returned and the receipt is produced, the receptionist on duty will return the deposit paid.
- Rules on the use of a lot: fencing of a lot is allowed:
Deployment of a caravan with supplementary sunscreens or other items must leave a distance of at least one (1) metre from the border of the lot. No swapping caravans within the same lot during the period of camping will be allowed.
- Temporary electricity and water supplies (including cables and hoses) channel routes must never pass through areas of other lots. Passing by should be along the borders between the lots to safeguard camp visitors’ health and lives and to avoid inconveniences for other holidaymakers. Whenever a breach thereof is detected trespassers will be dislodged. Failure to comply with this obligation will confer the campsite’s right to unilaterally and before the agreed deadline, terminate the rental relationship.
- All holidaymakers arriving with their caravans must use electric appliances and connecting cables in perfect condition, neutral earthed and earthed.
- No shampoos, shower gels, soap, etc., beyond common shower baths, WCs and sinks are allowed, to avoid environment contaminations.
- Lot/bungalow checkout will be obligatory by 12:00 AM. In case of failure to stick to the check-out hours, the offender shall owe the campsite a cash penalty equal to the half the cost per night, according to current price list.
- Prior to checkout, each user must cleanse thoroughly the lot to be vacated.
- In case camp visitors would like to prolong their stay they must give the Manager or the receptionist on duty an at least three-day notice before the current checkout date.
- In case of failure to vacate or impossibility to make a contact with a person registered with the camping site, Management will be entitled to cut electricity and water supplies.
- If upon the expiration of stay deadline the lot has not been vacated the management will be entitled to coercively oust a camping facility out of the camping site. In that event CAMP SOUTH BEACH LTD will not be liable for any possible loss caused thereby. By accepting the General Terms and Rules and the Internal Rules of Conduct camping’s residents and visiting tourists shall declare their agreement and shall not object to the right of CAMPING SOUTH BEACH LTD if the latter oust the camping facility .
- Potable water will be forbidden to use for purposes such as car washing, caravan washing or tent washing, or filling inflatable swimming pools, cooling of foodstuffs or drinks, etc. at the campsite area.
- Setting open fire is forbidden in the camping area. Use of barbecues, or wooden coal grills or gas burners in perfect condition is allowed subject to abidance by safety rules.
- No pyrotechnical items or Chinese lanterns/Kongming lanterns/sky lanterns using open fire are allowed in the Gradina Camping area.
- High volume music or making noise within the camping site will be forbidden in the following hours: from 14:00 until 16:00 and from 23:00 until 08:00. An exception is made when positioning or pulling a caravan from a camping site with camping equipment.
- Pets are allowed into the camping site, against a fee of BGN 7 (seven)/day. Pets will not be allowed to be bred or roam free and unattended in the Gradina Camping site. Dogs must be walked on leashes and larger breeds must wear muzzles. Pets are allowed inside the bungalows up to 5kg after paying a deposit of BGN 300. In the event of damage caused by the pet, the campsite deducts the amount of the deposit corresponding to the damage caused. Upon departure, the deposit is refunded. Non-compliance with such conditions will be construed as a reason for cancelling a booking but current lettings shall be considered as a good reason for unilateral, premature termination thereof. Together with the effects above, in case of violation of this regulation, the offender shall also owe the camping monetary penalty worth BGN fifty (50). Any subsequent such offence shall lead to a penalty in the amount of BGN 100.
- No dogs or other pets are allowed to be washed or bathed in common shower baths, WCs and sinks.
- No quads or cross-motorbikes are allowed into the camping site.
- Speed allowed for motor vehicles in the camping area will be 10 kph. Camping’s Management will be allowed to deprive trespassers from their car/motorbike passes.
- No advertising or canvassing material or any other similar items are allowed to be glued or spread in the camping site.
- Without the permission from the campsite management of SOUTH BEACH CAMPING LTD, no business shall be carried out by third parties, holidaymakers, residents or visiting tourists
- No damaging, moving or destroying items such as markings, signs, traffic signs, lighting fittings, lamps, containers for waste, waste-bins, etc., is allowed.
- No gathering or uprooting of medicinal, decorative or protected flora species will be allowed at the camping site.
- Damaging sand dunes, logging or uprooting of trees, shrubs, bushes or other flora will be strictly forbidden!
- No chemical toilets are allowed to the lots in the vicinity of the camping facilities. If a holidaymaker would wish to rent one the Management of CAMP SOUTH BEACH LTD will determine where such a chemical toilet would be installed.
- Any breach of obligations laid down in the Internal Rules of Conduct shall form grounds for unilateral, early termination of the lease contract by SOUTH BEACH CAMPING LTD. Upon termination of the lease contract, the rights of the tenant, including residents and visiting tourists to keep and use the rented area and any facilities thereon shall automatically come to an end for the future. Their access can be restricted from the date of notification of termination of the lease, such sums already paid shall not be refunded. Keeping them off is actually the amount payable for cancellation due to non-fulfilment of contractual obligations. In connection with the above, with familiarisation of the Internal Rules of Conduct, camping’s residents and visiting tourists shall declare their agreement and did not object to the right of CAMPING SOUTH BEACH LTD Ltd. if the latter oust the camping facility. In view of the given/declared consent to the exercise of this right by the campsite, the conduct of its employees and/or employees cannot be accepted for arbitrarily action, constitutes such a prevention.
- Any non-compliance of the provisions of the Internal Rules of Conduct, shall cost the offender a payment of penalty to the campsite, which may be BGN 100–2,000. The breach shall be established and fixed by infraction paper drawn up by officers of the campsite. Any such infraction paper shall be handed to the offender or shall be put on the facility located on the lot rented. Any such receivable shall be automatically payable as of the date of issuance of the infraction paper on the breach found.
- Upon their familiarisation with the Internal Rules of Conduct, holidaymakers, residents and visiting tourists undertake to respect its provisions, declaring consent to the application of rules laid down therein.
- CAMP SOUTH BEACH LTD reserves the right to amend the General Conditions to the Internal Rules of Conduct.
HOLIDAYMAKER/CAMPING TOURIST: The person renting the lot from SOUTH BEACH CAMPING LTD.
RESIDENT: a member of the family/household of the person who has rented a plot at the South Beach Camping ‘LTD. referred him to the management of the campsite entitled to use the rented lot and the equipment (camper, caravan, tent) set on it for the duration of the rental relationship .
VISITING TOURIST: a person duly registered at the reception desk of the camping for short holidays.
OFFENDER: A person who is not duly registered at the reception at the campsite. A person who fails to comply with Camping’s Internal Rules of Conduct.
FINANCIAL PENALTIES / FINES: a contractual sanction penalty automatically payable by the offender in breach of the Internal Rules of Conduct. These are monetary in nature.
*Each non--compliance with the Internal Rules of Conduct may be subject to termination or to access denial by CAMP SOUTH BEACH LTD, with no reimbursement of prepaid amounts.
**CAMP SOUTH BEACH LTD reserves the right to amend the General Conditions to the Internal Rules of Conduct.