GENERAL TERMS AND CONDIITIONS FOR THE GRADINA CAMPING
- Prices include:
- tourist tax
- access for one motor vehicle in the camping
- not more than four registered persons per one lot per night
- The price also includes:
- Electric power supply not more than 10A (2.2 kW/ with caravan/camper/tent holidaymaker’s personal communication means)
- Water supply (holidaymakers are expected to have their own connection means to connect their caravan/camper/tent to water supply)
- Use of shower baths and WCs
- Waste collection
- At booking and at accommodation, each holidaymaker must get familiar with, accept and comply with their responsibilities as per the Internal Rules of Conduct at the Gradina Camping as uploaded on the Gradina Camping’s website and displayed at a a prominent place at the reception desk. Along with this they shall accept these terms and conditions.
- The payment of stay at the Garden Camping ; in cash or by bank transfer, the person hired plot declares that he has read and accepted the terms and conditions of CAMPING SOUTH BEACH Ltd. and the Internal Regulations.
- Booking will be considered as valid if made through the booking form to be found on the Gradina Camping’s website, if the booker has accepted the General Conditions, and if CAMP SOUTH BEACH LTD has confirmed it within 3 office days as of the the date on which the amount is credited to CAMP SOUTH BEACH LTD’s account.
- In case the booking has been cancelled the prepayment amount will be refunded subject to the condition that such cancellation was made at least twenty-one (21) days prior to the planned date of arrival.
- In the event of cancellation upon such deadline, CAMP SOUTH BEACH LTD will retain 50% of the prepaid amount.
- In the event of cancellation of booking during a stay, CAMP SOUTH BEACH LTD will be entitled to retain 50% of the amount paid for unused nights.
- All services at the camping site shall be PREPAID in cash at the reception desk, to CAMP SOUTH BEACH LTD’s bank account or at the POS terminal at the reception desk, prior to accommodation.
- Period and method of payment of total price:
Early bookings for first line from 26/11/2018 to 15/12/2018 and for second lina from 06/12/2018 to 15/12/2018.
- Downpayment amounting to 50% of the total amount owed for the whole stay at booking, within three (3) office days upon confirmation by CAMP SOUTH BEACH LTD stating that the lot may be rented.
- The outstanding 50% shall be paid by 15/12/2018 the latest. In case the outstanding amount has not been paid within the above period, the downpayment will be returned to the account the payment has been made from subject to deduction of an amount equal to the price of three nights, according to the prices as indicated in the price list on the website of CAMP SOUTH BEACH LTD, upon which the booking will be cancelled.
- In the event of a booking made prior to 15/12/2018 CAMP SOUTH BEACH LTD will be entitled to retain an amount equal to the price of three nights, according to the prices as indicated in the price list on the website of CAMP SOUTH BEACH LTD, and then the booking will be cancelled.
- In the case of bookings made by bank transfers, the reason for payment line should contain the number of the booking, the period of rent and the name of the person the booking has been made for.
- Downpayment amounting to 50% of the total amount owed for the whole stay at booking, within three (3) office days upon confirmation by CAMP SOUTH BEACH LTD stating that the lot/bungalow may be rented.
- The outstanding 50% must be paid at least twenty-one (21) office days prior to the date of accommodation at the camping site, necessarily prior to accommodation.
- In case the amount has not been paid within the above period, the booking will be cancelled while an amount equal to the price of three nights will be retained by CAMP SOUTH BEACH LTD.
- In the case of bookings made by bank transfers, the reason for payment line should contain the number of the booking/bungalow, the period of rent and the name of the person the booking has been made for.
- The allowed number of persons allocated in one lot shall be 4 max. Upon additional payment, according to the Camping’s existing price list, one lot may accept not more than three (3) persons having the status of guest tourists to be added to the camping holidaymaker.
- No redeployment and / or sublicense of use of plots, caravans, campers, tents or bungalows shall be allowed by any third party that are unduly registered at Camping’s Reception Desk. Failure to do so shall form grounds for unilateral, early termination of the lease contract by SOUTH BEACH CAMPING EOOD. Upon termination of the lease contract, the rights of the tenant, including residents and visiting tourists to keep and use the rented area shall automatically come to an end for the future. Their access can be restricted from the date of notification of termination of the lease, such sums already paid shall not be refunded. Keeping them off is actually the amount payable for cancellation due to non-fulfilment of contractual obligations. The notification shall be placed / stuck to the facility used by campers. In connection with the above, with familiarisation of the Internal Regulations, camping’s residents and visiting tourists shall declare their agreement and did not object to the right of CAMPING SOUTH BEACH EOOD Ltd. if the latter oust the camper, the caravan and/or the tent . In view of the given/declared consent to the exercise of this right by the campsite, the conduct of its employees and/or employees cannot be accepted for arbitrarily action, constitutes such a prevention. Together with the effects above in violation of this prohibition, the person shall also owe the camping monetary penalty worth BGN three thousand (3,000).
Bank payment information:
Account IBAN: BG55CECB979010D9615300
Account holder: CAMP SOUTH BEACH LTD
Central Cooperative Bank